Strength Training Through Skype
- Get strength training in the comfort of your home
- No need to go to the gym and feel uncomfortable
- Overall body strengthening to improve strength, systemic effectiveness and maximize functional capacity
- Safe and effective strength training for all ages (even into your 90s)
- Limit expenses for medications and other healthcare costs by getting more fit
- Only equipment needed resistance bands or tubes
- Only 2 times a week needed to get the results you are looking for
- Exercises are so safe because most are performed in a sitting position
- No memberships needed, simply pay as you go
- $75 per 1 hour session.
- Can be performed anywhere in the world!
We have decided to open up the opportunity for people seeking fitness benefits to get the same type of quality service and care that those who have been getting treatment for pain have come to experience. Our understanding of biomechanics and physics of strength training that has allowed us to resolve thousands of people’s pain and return them to full functional capacity is now being shared with those who are simply looking to get more fit and have a greater impact on their health. The idea that getting check ups with your doctor more often is somehow being proactive and preventative is ridiculous. All that does is help you to know when disease has developed earlier. There is simply no question that fit people are less likely to get sick and have better quality and longer lives. The health insurance issue is not getting any better. You have to pay for most of the care you receive and it is simply too expensive. Your best bet is to get healthier and get more fit so that you limit the chance of requiring care. This goes for people of all ages. We have found that strength training only 2 times a week can improve strength, improve systemic health and maximize functional longevity.
If you are interested in making an appointment to start on a path to better health and fitness or have any questions, please contact me at my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.